MANY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURES CONTAIN VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL STATUTES. MANY MODIFICATION REVIEWS AND DENIALS CONTAIN VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL STATUTES.
We are a cutting edge and aggressive Foreclosure Defense and Mortgage Loan Modification Law Firm that can obtain a full Securitization report of your loan documents that shows who has the right to enforce your note. We can also use that information to determine what Modification Programs apply to your loan. HAMP is over, so it is important to know what information will be used when your lender reviews your modification application.
It doesn’t matter what stage of the Foreclosure process you are in – we can help! Do not sit back and be defensive, get on the offensive. If we can uncover fraud and violations of federal law, it is possible to file Federal Complaints against the lenders. We have defenses, counterclaims and processes that can help clients fight the bank’s actions in foreclosure. Every case is different and I cannot guarantee any type of result, but you owe it to yourself to at least “investigate” by contacting me.
Facing Foreclosure in NJ? Let’s Determine The Best Plan For You
Did You Know…
- We Can Bring Counterclaims Against Your Lender in State Court and bring a separate action in Federal Court, for Violations by your Servicer!
- You can bring actions against your Servicer for violations of the new amendments to TILA and RESPA! (Reg X and Reg Z)
- You can bring actions against your Servicer for failing to properly review your Loan Modification Application!
- You can bring Federal Actions against your Lender and their attorneys if the sell your home at sheriff sale while you are being reviewed for a modification.
- You can file a motion with the Court to get time before a sale to be reviewed for a modification.
- In some circumstances, you can file a motion with the Court to force the lender to review you modification application, AFTER a sheriff sale.
- While We Fight Your Foreclosure in State Court. We can also review your lenders actions to determine if there are federal violations.
- We can Facilitate a Consumer Federal Protection Bureau (CFPB) Complaint, when your Servicer violates your rights!
Learn more about common mortgage servicing companies who foreclose.
Learn more about the new 2019 NJ foreclosure laws.
Your Case Is Unique And I Will Give You The Personal Attention That You Deserve
Many homeowners that come to us have already made assumptions as to what type of relief they are seeking without actually knowing what is available to them. Since HAMP is over, there are many modification programs available, regardless of how long it’s been since a payment was made or how far the property is underwater. There are many lenders that are offering modifications based upon the current property value, without looking at income. The reality is that every case is different and many homeowner’s best solution is one that they may not have thought of. We want to strongly urge homeowners to take action because ignoring the problem will only make the situation worse. If you are late on your mortgage or you foresee that you might be approaching default, call us so that we can educate you on your options. We see too many homeowners that could have saved their homes if they just would have contacted us sooner about foreclosure defense. Don’t let that happen to you!
Foreclosure Defense Is Changing Every Day
Did you know that a Federal Complaint can be brought against your lender and their attorneys if they violate the protections contained in the “Fair Debt Collection Practices Act” and the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act? We are dedicated to staying current on tools, programs and new case law that is emerging all of the time.
Stay In Your Home While I Defend Your Foreclosure Case
I am an experienced foreclosure defense attorney who can get results. The threat of losing your home can take a toll on you and your family no matter what stage of the foreclosure process you are in. The most important thing for you to do to protect yourself and your family is to retain an experienced New Jersey licensed attorney.
Step 1: Reach Out To Me For The Solution
Learn more about the NJ Foreclosure Timeline
When you reach out to us by filling the form out on the right of this page, you will receive an IMMEDIATE response back from me. The first step of “Reaching Out” is the most important part of the process. As you can see by the foreclosure timeline above, the longer you put off this step the worse your situation will get – preventing you from taking advantage of certain programs and defenses.
I Can Get Results At An Affordable Price
We feel that it is our DUTY to educate and consult any homeowner that reaches out to us for help. There is never a charge or fee for an initial consultation. We made it our mission to help New Jersey homeowners that are facing Foreclosure or having trouble paying their mortgages. Our mission to protect homeowners shows in our record and through the clients that my firm has helped.
What Happens First?
As soon as you reach out to us by filling the form out on the right of this page, I will personally contact you. Most homeowners are surprised that I personally handle their cases. They are
also surprised how affordable it can be to defend them against the foreclosing lender. When you speak to me during the initial free foreclosure defense consultation, these are my goals:
- Get to know you and identify your immediate needs
- Listen to your story and assess your personal situation
- Identify exactly where you are in the process
- Discuss your desired options (Loan Modification, Stay In Your Home, Short Sale, Etc)
- Lay out a “Plan Of Attack”
As part of the initial consultation with clients, I always try to find out the “goal.”
The Overwhelming Client Response Is A “Feeling Of Relief”
I understand the law and how to defend homeowner’s rights. The Foreclosure Process is very intimidating when it’s just you against the bank. After I consult with people, they feel like they have someone on their side. When you retain my firm, our office can help you deal with the calls from your lender. By law, you can even stop the calls by telling your lender to stop contacting you because you have hired legal representation. Contact us today to get started on exploring your foreclosure defense options.