At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from many different Lenders, including WSFS Bank (Wilmington Savings Fund Society).
About Wilmington Savings Fund Society
Headquartered in Delaware and the greater Philadelphia region, Wilmington Savings Fund Society (or WSFS Bank) is a multi-billion dollar financial company. It’s the oldest and largest locally managed bank offering financial services such as checking & savings, credit card, and different types of loans, including mortgage servicing.
WSFS Bank Foreclosure & Loan Modification Information
A loan modification is your best option for stopping a foreclosure and staying in your home. If you are facing foreclosure on your mortgage serviced by WSFS Bank, we can determine the type of modification you may be eligible for, and we can give you an estimate of the modification payment terms.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today to Discuss Your WSFS Bank Foreclosure in NJ
If your home is facing foreclosure from Wilmington, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you defend the foreclosure and determine if you are eligible for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking).
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.