While many New Jersey mortgage lenders are offering mortgage forbearance due to the Coronavirus and foreclosures are paused for the time being, the NJ Foreclosure Unit has resumed granting Final Judgments in Foreclosure. If you are behind on your mortgage payments and are in danger of foreclosure once COVID-19 forbearance ends, contact the Law Office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.
For more information, read our recent blog posts:
- Will COVID-19 Forbearance Affect My Credit Score?
- Does NJ Mortgage Forbearance Apply to Reverse Mortgages?
- What Happens After Forbearance for GSE Loans?
- Assistance for NJ Homeowners Regarding Mortgage Forbearance
- Beware Mortgage Forbearance in NJ
- NJ Executive Order Halts Sheriff Sales & Evictions Due to Coronavirus