At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from many different mortgage servicing companies, including Provident Bank.
About Provident Bank
Provident Bank was established in 1839 with headquarters in Jersey City, NJ. They provide individuals, families, and businesses with personal and business banking services, as well as mortgage services.
Provident Bank Mortgage Foreclosure/Loan Modification Information
Provident Bank has had issues in the past with advising homeowners on their rights & options during the foreclosure process.
If your mortgage is serviced by Provident Bank and you need assistance to defend a foreclosure or apply for a loan modification, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today to Discuss Your Provident Bank Foreclosure in NJ
If your mortgage is serviced by Provident Bank and your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you defend the foreclosure and determine if you are eligible for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking).
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.