At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from many different Lenders, including SN Servicing Corporation.
About SN Servicing Corporation
Headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with a main loan servicing operation center in Eureka, California, SN Servicing Corporation has a portfolio of over 26,000 residential and other loans that they service. Many of these were non-performing loans that they purchased. They handle all aspects of mortgage loan servicing, including receiving monthly mortgage payments and pursuing foreclosure against homeowners who fall behind.
SN Servicing Foreclosure Information
On their website, SN Servicing outlines several solutions for avoiding foreclosure, including:
Home Retention Solutions:
- Repayment Plans
- Settlements/Discounted Payoffs
SN Servicing has gained a reputation for being difficult to communicate with, with recent reviews on the Better Business Bureau and Birdeye claiming that they are improperly applying payments and refusing to answer questions, provide requested documents, or correct errors.
If your mortgage is being serviced by SN Servicing Corporation and they are falsely claiming missed or inaccurate payments, failing to communicate with you about mortgage servicing issues, or pursuing foreclosure, contact us today.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today to Discuss Your SN Servicing Foreclosure in NJ
If your mortgage is serviced by SN Servicing Corporation and your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you defend the foreclosure and determine if you are eligible for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking).
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.