At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from many different mortgage servicing companies including Fulton Bank.
About Fulton Bank
Fulton Bank is an American bank holding company headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. In addition to its mortgage services, Fulton Bank also offers consumer lending, commercial banking, branch banking, and advising on investments.
Fulton Bank Foreclosure & Loan Modification Information
There have been over 60 complaints made against Fulton Bank since 2017, including funds not being handled or disbursed as instructed, money being unavailable when promised, charging too much interest, a variety of fees and more.
If you are facing foreclosure on your mortgage serviced by Fulton Bank, or are having any other issues with their mortgage services, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today. We can discuss your options for stopping the foreclosure and staying in your home, including representation to apply for a loan modification.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today to Discuss Your Fulton Bank Foreclosure in NJ
If your mortgage is serviced by Fulton Bank and your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you defend the foreclosure and determine if you are eligible for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking.)
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.