At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended New Jersey borrowers against foreclosures from many different Lenders, including Freedom Mortgage.
About Freedom Mortgage
Established in 1990 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Freedom Mortgage is a non-bank full service mortgage company that is one of the country’s largest loan originators and servicers. According to their website, they serve over 1.25 million customers and are the largest VA and FHA lender in the United States.
Freedom Mortgage Foreclosure & Loan Modification Information
A loan modification is your best option for stopping a foreclosure and staying in your home. If you are facing foreclosure on your mortgage serviced by Freedom Mortgage, we can determine the type of modification you may be eligible for, and we can give you an estimate of the modification payment terms.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today to Discuss Your Freedom Mortgage Foreclosure in NJ
If your home is in New Jersey and facing foreclosure from Freedom Mortgage, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you defend the foreclosure and determine if you are eligible for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking).
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.