Mr. Cooper, Formerly Nationstar Mortgage
Nationstar/Mr. Cooper is normally a mortgage Servicer and seeks foreclosures in New Jersey on behalf of the companies that actually own the loans.
Can I Stop a Mr. Cooper Foreclosure?
At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from Mr. Cooper, formerly Nationstar. If your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you determine if your loan is eligible for a loan modification.
We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking).
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.
Some attorneys that may represent Bank of America include:
- RAS Citron,
- KML Law.
- McCalla Raymer Liebert Pierce