At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from many different mortgage servicing companies including Rushmore Loan Management Services.
About Rushmore Loan Management Services
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Rushmore Loan Management Services, LLC, is a residential servicer and originator. They provide loan servicing and customer support services for homeowners.
Rushmore Loan Modification Information
In 2017, Rushmore was accused of committing numerous violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Rushmore allegedly furnished inaccuracies to two credit reporting agencies. The lawsuit states that Rushmore committed 10 FCRA violations throughout the servicing of the mortgage.
A loan modification is your best option for stopping a foreclosure and staying in your home. If you are facing foreclosure on your mortgage serviced by Rushmore, we can determine the type of modification you may be eligible for, and we can give you an estimate of the modification payment terms.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today
If your mortgage is serviced by Rushmore Loan Management Services and your home is facing foreclosure, contact us today. We can discuss your situation and help you determine if you are eligible for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking).
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.