At the law office of Ira J. Metrick, we have defended borrowers against foreclosures from many different mortgage servicing companies, including Dovenmuehle.
Founded in 1844, Dovenmuehle Mortgage is the oldest mortgage banking company in the Midwest and one of the oldest in the United States. As a leading mortgage subservicing firm, Dovenmuehle specializes in managing loans for commercial banks, credit unions, mortgage banking companies, and state and local housing finance agencies nationwide. The company handles residential, commercial, and multifamily mortgage loans by catering to borrowers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories.
If Dovenmuehle services your mortgage and you need assistance to defend a foreclosure or apply for a loan modification, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today.
Helpful NJ Foreclosure and Loan Modification Resources
- Foreclosure Defense Overview
- New Jersey Foreclosure Timeline
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale FAQ
- New Jersey Sheriff Sale Timeline
- New Jersey Loan Modification Information
Contact Ira J. Metrick Today to Discuss Your Dovenmuehle Foreclosure in NJ
If you are facing foreclosure, a sheriff sale, or investigating your eligibility for a loan modification, or if you believe that your lender or their representatives have violated your rights, it is critical to be proactive. Ira J. Metrick has developed a reputation as a staunch advocate of homeowner rights and is recognized as one of the top foreclosure defense attorneys in New Jersey. Contact us today to discuss your case.
We can help you defend the foreclosure and determine your eligibility for a loan modification. We also offer aggressive representation to assist in the loan modification process.
We can also ensure that the lender has followed all proper foreclosure procedures and has not violated your rights as a borrower. These violations can include, but are not limited to:
- Pursuing a foreclosure or sheriff sale while your loan modification application is still being reviewed (also known as Dual Tracking.)
- Refusing to honor or review your loan modification.
- Not responding to your loan modification application within 30 days.
- Refusing to accept your mortgage payment or mortgage reinstatement.
- Declaring you in default and threatening foreclosure even though you are up to date on your payments.
If any of these or other situations have happened to you, contact the law office of Ira J. Metrick today to discuss your options.